Distributed Systems Related Research
- Anonymous Remote Computation and Communication - Cluster Computing model
that overlaps computation and communication to achieve super-linear speedup
for iterative grid computation class of problems - implementation and performance
- P-CORBA - CORBA based parallel programming model demonstrates the feasibility
of using CORBA - design and implementation of load balancing service and
object migration service to handle dynamic load conditions of a cluster.
- Data centric Concurrency Control (CC) - CC model that allows data itself
to have information about consistency - data centric transaction model for
three tier systems - data centric approaches for handling causality in distributed
mobile systems - spike buster model for web transactions - preferential
transaction model for web based enterprise systems - middle tier transaction
- EOMP: An Exactly-Once Multicast Protocol for distributed mobile systems:
Design, Evaluation and Case Studies - Anonymous Remote Mobile Cluster Computing
model for incorporating mobile devices into the cluster - Surrogate Object
Model paradigm for distributed mobile systems.
- Realizing large scale distributed event style interactions over a wide-area
shared object space.
- Yama: A multiprocessor, scalable generational garbage collector for Java.
- Virat: Internet-scale P2P shared object space
- Vishwa: Scalable and reconfigurable P2P Grid Middleware - 2.0 Release
|© 2009 Software Systems Research Lab, IIT Madras