Related Papers of DOS Lab
- IEEE Papers: Copyright ©2005 by IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE
- ACM Papers: Copyright © 2005 by the Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than ACM must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers, or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. Request permissions from Publications Dept., ACM, Inc., fax +1 (212) 869-0481, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- D. Janaki Ram,N. Vivekananda,Ch.S.rao and N.Krishna Mohan
Constraint Meta-Object:A New Object Model for Distributed Collaborative Designing
IEEE Transactions on Systems,Man and Cybernetics,Part A:Systems and Humans,Vol.27,Issue.2,March 1997,pp.208-221.
- R. K. Joshi, N. Vivekananda, D. Janaki Ram
Message Filters for Object Oriented Systems
Software Practice & Experience, Vol 27(6), pp. 677-699 (June 1997)
- D. Janaki Ram,K. N. Anantha Raman,K. N. Guruprasad
A Pattern Oriented Technique For Software Design
ACM Software Engineering Notes,Vol.22,N0.4,July 1997,pp.70-73.
- D. Janaki Ram
URA: A Unified framework for managing information
International Conference on Software Engineering, 19-25 April, 1998, Kyoto,
- K.Chandra Sekharaiah and D. Janaki Ram
Typehole Model for Objects with Roles in Object Oriented Systems
14th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming Sophia Antipolis and Cannes,France,June 12-16,2000,Workshop Reader,LNCS 1964 pp.301-302.
- D. Janaki Ram and S.V.G.K.Raju
Object Oriented Design Function Points
Proceedings of The First Asia-Pacific Conference on Quality Software,pp.121-126,Hong Kong,China,Oct-30-31,2000.
- D. Janaki Ram, K. N. Anantharaman, K. N. Guruprasad, M. Sreekanth,
S.V.G.K. Raju and A. Ananda Rao
An Approach for Pattern Oriented Software Development Based on a
Annals of Software Engineering, Vol. 10, 2000, pp. 329-358.
- D. Janaki Ram and K.Chandra Sekariah
Object Schizophrenia Problem in Modelling Is-Role-Of Inheritance
In the proceedings of the Inheritance Workshop at 16th European Conference on Object Oriented Programming,ECOOP 2002,June 2002,University of Malaga,Spain.
- D. Janaki Ram and K.Chandra Sekariah
Object Schizophrenia Problem in Object Role System Design
In the Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Object Oriented Information Systems,OOIS 2002,Sep 2002,Montpellier,France.
- D. Janaki Ram and Chitra Babu
ChefMaster:An Augmented Glue Framework for Dynamic Customization of Interacting Components
Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Composition Languages,WCL 2003,in conjunction with 17th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming ECOOP 2003,July 2003,Darmstadt,Germany.
- D. Janaki Ram, P. Jithendra Kumar Reddy, M. S. Rajasree
Pattern Hybridization: Breeding New Designs Out of Pattern Interactions
ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Vol. 29 , No. 3, May 2004, Pages: 1 - 10
- Chitra Babu and D Janakiram
Method Driven Model: A Unified Model for an Object Composition Language
ACM SIGPLAN Notices, Vol. 39, No.8, August 2004, pp.61-71.
- J Rajesh and D Janakiram
JIAD: A Tool to Infer Design Patterns
Proceedings of the 6th ACM-SIGPLAN International Conference on Principles
and Practice of Declarative Programming, PPDP,
August 2004, Verona, Italy.
- Chitra Babu, Wenonah Jaques, and D. Janakiram
DynOCoLa: Enabling Dynamic Composition of Object Behaviour
In the proceedings of 2nd International Workshop on "Reflection, AOP and Meta-Data for Software Evolution (RAM-SE)" at ECOOP 2005, Glasgow,U.K
- D. Janaki Ram and Arun Kumar
Interactive Driven OOAD
In the proceedings of 1st International Workshop on "Building A System Using Patterns:Examine the Illustrious Claim" at ECOOP 2005,Glasgow,U.K
- D. Janakiram, Ashok Gunnam, Suneetha N, Vineet Rajani, Vinay Kumar Reddy
Object Oriented Wrappers for Linux kernel
Software Practice and Experience, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Vol. 38, No. 13 (2008), pp. 1411-1427.
- Arun Kumar, Anindya Neogi, D. Janakiram
An OO based Semantic Model for Service Oriented Computing
IEEE International Conference on Services Computing
Chicago, USA, September 2006.
- Arun Kumar, Anindya Neogi, Sateesh Pragallapati, D. Janakiram
Raising Programming Abstraction from Objects to Services
IEEE International Conference on Web Services
(ICWS 2007),Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, July 9-13, 2007
- Arun Kumar, D. Janakiram
Towards a Programming Language for Services Computing
17th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2008), Beijing, China, April 21-25